[ic] newbie Mysql question

Phil Morden interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jun 11 23:52:00 2001

I tried that, but it says "error in configuration: skipping".

I didn't get any errors when I used "makecat".  Also, I've created a regular
catalog with no SQL backend and it works ok.  Is there anywhere where there
are details of this error?

you have to start the interchange server
when you start it for the frist time it creates the tables etc...

su -c "/thepath/to/interchange/bin/interchange -r" interch

try that and see what happens...

On Thu, 01 Jan 1970, you wrote:
 > Iam trying to create a new catalog with Mysql backend.  After using
makecat
 > everything seems ok, the database is created in Mysql, but there are no
 > tables in the database.  Is this normal?  If so, how do I populate the
MySQL