[ic] One table, multiple vendors, product codes not unique

John Beima interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jun 12 13:16:00 2001

Actually what we did was add the vender key to the product code to generate a
unique sku... So it would be vender1-product1 for instance... Then you just use
all the regular basket routines, except for one... When they are in each store,
you put the items from that store in a cart named with the vender id... Hence
the carts names will be vender1, vender2, and so on... When you hit the basket
page, all products are grouped togeither in one big basket. Then when you hit
the checkout page you, that page then lets them select which cart they wish to
pay out seperately...

John Beima

Quoting cfm@maine.com: