[ic] Separate Items No - produces undesirable results

Curt Hauge interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jun 13 16:31:01 2001

IC 4.6.5-1 rpm - Construct - Default DB - Redhat 7.0 - Perl 5.6

Dear list,

After setting Separate Items to No in catalog.cfg, I discovered what seems
to be a problem, perhaps a bug. I have duplicated this on the Red Hat demo
site 2 http://demo.akopia.com/cgi-bin/ic2/index.html?mv_pc=157. After
purchasing several items and going to checkout, if you hit the 'back' button
once or twice on your browser and order another item which is already in
your basket, it *may* (usually does) add one to the wrong item in the
basket. It may take a little bangin' around, going from checkout and back to
re-order, but it fails sooner or later. Am I missing something? Is there
more to setting Separate Items to No than just that? I did not find any
other info in the archives or the docs pertaining to this.

Thanks everyone!

Curt Hauge