[ic] Calculating quantity of items

Jason Kohles interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jun 13 16:43:01 2001

On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 04:47:20PM -0400, Tim Mirecki wrote:
> I am trying to figure out the best way to calculate this: if someone hits
> "Add Item" 5 times, instead of adding the quantity of 5, how can I coagulate
> these into ONE item in the cart instead of 5 separate items?

If you want to do it for all items in the catalog, just set SeparateItems to
No in your catalog.cfg, if you just want to do it for specific products, it
will be a lot more complex...

--
Red Hat E-Business Solutions                    Jason Kohles
11480 Sunset Hills Road                         Senior System Architect