[ic] MySQL Query

Corey Gilmore interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jun 13 18:58:01 2001

the first column is sku, in both the mysql db, and conference.txt.
My conference.mysql file in /dbconf looks like
Database  conference  conference.txt __SQLDSN__
#ifdef SQLUSER
Database  conference  USER         __SQLUSER__
#endif
#ifdef SQLPASS
Database  conference  PASS         __SQLPASS__
#endif
Database  conference  KEY          sku
Database  conference  COLUMN_DEF   "sku=char(14) NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY"

and i've tried dropping the database, removing products/conference.sql,
and re-importing (letting ic create the db) with no luck.

.cfg