[ic] 4.7.3 __IMAGE_DIR__ Variable Problem...

Jon Jensen interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jun 13 20:24:01 2001

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, John Beima wrote:

> Has anyone else found that fairly often the new 4.7.3 will overwrite the
> __IMAGE_DIR__ variable with the contents of possibly __UI_IMAGE_DIR__?? What
> mine winds up with is /interchange/en_US/ then breaking the link to all
> images... This might also be a per session problem... However the only thing
> that seems to solve it is logging in to the admin pages and going "Apply
> Changes"... Then it will work for a short period of time again...

Perhaps some more details would help:

Are you using the same browser to access the storefront and the admin?

Do you have cookies enabled or disabled?

Does the problem happen if you never access the admin after starting your
browser?

How many sessions from your IP address show up in the session list?

What pages have you visited in the admin?

I can understand how this could be bug, but it works fine for me. Even
when going back and forth between store and admin with the same session
ID, I don't have any trouble. Maybe your answers will shed more light.

Jon