[ic] 4.7.3 __IMAGE_DIR__ Variable Problem...

John Beima interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 14 01:12:00 2001

Wow was this ever a hard one to find...

Boy do you need a lot of ifs....

#01) UI must be in secure mode...
#02) SSL must be a different domain...
#03) Going into the UI https://www.domain2.com/cgi-bin/cat/admin/index works.
#04) Going into the UI http://www.domain1.com/cgi-bin/cat/admin/index and
letting the UI login screen hop you over to the SSL site causes this error...
It looks like it is possibly in the new image tag...
Actually just going back and doing step 03 fixes the problem...

The wierd thing is it is not session specific... Every visitor to the site from
then on in gets the wrong IMAGE_DIR variable...

John