[ic] "Buy List" button

interchange-users@lists.akopia.com interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 14 08:37:00 2001

Hi All,

One of the main reasons customers abandon their carts is confusion and
navigation problems. If we as developers are confused, what about the
customer? Who is going to explain to them why some items are displayed and
not others? The customer may wonder, "what has happened to other things I
ordered?'  We chose to remove the buy list button and display the entire cart
contents including shipping and tax if logged in. The customer then knows
exactly what the are spending each time they add anything to their cart.
Keeps 'em buying and they follow through to checkout (the all important
choice).

Tim Watts
The Master's Hands Graphic Studio
410-239-7223