[ic] Problems with PGP

rob interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 14 09:11:01 2001

Hi,

I`m still having problems with PGP.

I don`t have root priviledges but have installed my PGP stuff in my local
home directory and , hopefully, correctly pointed to it.

The pertinent lines from the catalog.cfg file are as follows:

Variable ENCRYPTOR    /usr/local/bin/pgp -feat
administrator<admin@chattyshoppers.com>
+pubring=/home3/chattyshoppers/.pgp/pubring.pgp+randseed=/home3/chattyshoppers/.pgp/randseed.bin
2>dev/null
Variable PGPPATH      /home3/chattyshoppers/.pgp

and further down in the catalog.cfg

Route main        pgp_cc_key       /home3/chattyshoppers/.pgp
Route main        pgp_key          /home3/chattyshoppers/.pgp

I`ve also tried:

  ##Variable ENCRYPTOR    /usr/local/bin/pgp -feat
administrator<admin@chattyshoppers.com>

and

#Route main        pgp_cc_key       ../../.pgp
#Route main        pgp_key          ../../.pgp

When I try and submit an order it gives me the error ``(Credit card
encryption failed: No such file or directory)``

It doesn`t seem to find PGP.  Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated.

Rob