[ic] Unable to create new user accounts

Jason Kohles interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 14 10:10:00 2001

On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 04:02:44PM +0200, Trond Arve Nordheim wrote:
> Ah. Doh. ;)
>
> Anyway, how do I make 'username' the KEY-field (where it's supposed to
> insert the username).
The easiest way to make sure its the first field in the .txt file when you
import, or to specify it in the configuration.  Also make sure that you don't
have any COLUMN_DEF's that incorrectly set client_id as a primary key.

> And why isn't the username quoted in the last statement?
> (update clients SET password = '5p4c8TlI.RuPM' where client_id = test)

Because Interchange thinks its a numeric field, and numeric arguments don't
need quotes.

--
Red Hat E-Business Solutions                    Jason Kohles
11480 Sunset Hills Road                         Senior System Architect