[ic] Limiting Shipping based on cart?

Rick Shank interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 14 15:03:20 2001

Hello.

I'm running Interchange 4.6.4

A customer of mine would like this ability:
He sells fresh food.   If someone orders something from the "Fresh Food"
category, they cannot have ground shipping as an option.  Also,  they must
have at least 5 lbs of overall goods in their cart to be able to checkout.
But for other items (hats, etc) by themselves (ie with no fresh food) then
they don't have a minimum order.

Also, I have a category list on the left that does a simple search to
display all items from one category.   On the search results for the fresh
foods page, it needs to have a separate message on the bottom of the page
explaining the shipping rules.

Thanks a lot.

I'd appreciate it if u could copy me on  any responses to this.

Thanks!
~Rick Shank