[ic] One Option with many products

Ryan Hertz interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 14 17:02:01 2001

At 12:59 PM 6/14/01 , Guy Soudant wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am running IC version 4.7.2, and I want to use the following feature.
>I have about 1000 products in my database and I want to give them
>options. But there are ranges of products that carry the same options.
>You can imagine that I have 100 different t-shirts, but they all come in
>size M, L, and XL. I entered some goods, but as you might imagine I was
>getting fed up with entering all these options manually. I have searched
>the archive, but I cannot find any information on how to accomplish
>this. Does anyone know how to do this. If so, could you give some tips
>on how to do this.

I would consider using a text editor to alter your products.txt manually...
or, perhaps, put something like "foobar" in as your sizes and use the text
editor to substitute "foobar" with "M,L,XL"...

Ryan Hertz                                              tel  800-645-BAIT
Webmaster                                               fax  520-645-2588
E-Commerce Director                                  http://www.baits.com
Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits, Inc.                  mailto:rhertz@baits.com