[ic] SSL - Cart Drop

Jason Kohles interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 14 17:09:00 2001

On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 02:48:50PM -0600, Randy Clapp wrote:
> Jason,
>
> The documentation at
> http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/dev/icconfig_90.html states that
> you can set more than one cookie domain.  Are you saying the documentation
> is wrong?

No, the documentation is right, I think you are reading it wrong, what it
says is that if your addresses are secure.yourdomain.com and www.yourdomain.com
you can make it match both of them by setting cookie domain to .yourdomain.com,
because .yourdomain.com matches them both, if they don't match, you can't
use CookieDomain.