[ic] SSL - Cart Drop

John Beima interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jun 15 03:00:00 2001

Oh and also by the way there is a bug in the results.html file... I posted a
corrected one last week, but I will be making a new one again in the next couple
of days... Basicly in a nut shell the results.html file that is included with
teh foundation template simply doesn't work with different SSL domains... That
may be one of your problems there...

John