[ic] Any body knows why I am getting 2 copies from the orders my customers order?

Jason Kohles interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jun 15 17:30:00 2001

On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 05:35:02PM -0500, Alexandre Daree wrote:
> Hi
> Any body can tell me why I am 22 peice of emails from my server for each
> order my customers orders?
> I am using IC 7.02

If you actually mean 4.7.2, then a bug fix was checked in to 4.7.3 today which
fixes this, you can apply it to your catalog by looking in catalog.cfg for
this section:

Route   default   master          1
Route   default   cascade         "log main copy_user"
Route   default   empty           1
Route   default   email           "__ORDERS_TO__"

Add to this section:

Route   default   supplant        1

--
Red Hat E-Business Solutions                    Jason Kohles
11480 Sunset Hills Road                         Senior System Architect