[ic] Order detail missing

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sat Jun 16 12:05:02 2001

Quoting Craig Heim (craig@cellarcinemas.com):
> Hi,
>
> I am new to Interchange, so I am using the demo stores to figure out
> how everything works before hacking together my own store.
>
> I checked out the latest and greatest revision (4.7.5), ran makecat,
> ran the wizard, and then placed an order from the foundation/computer
> store.
>
> When I go to Administration->Orders and look at the order, it does not
> contain any of the items purchased.  The rest of the info is there (total,
> shipping, buyer info, etc.), but there is no way to mark the items as
> "shipped" or "backordered".
>
> Also, when I go the order status link send via the email message to the
> buyer, the purchased items are also not listed.

This is confirmed. Somehow a [/if] got removed from
dist/foundation/etc/log_transaction since the beta 4.7.2 release. I have
fixed it -- if you update/check out a new copy of that file and copy it
over your catalog directory all should be well.

Or here is the patch:

4,12d3
< 	[loop list="transactions orderline userdb"]
< 	Place table [loop-code] in transaction mode.
< 	[flag type=transaction table="[loop-code]"]
< 	[/loop]
< [if variable DECREMENT_INVENTORY]
< 	Will decrement inventory, place table inventory in transaction mode.
< 	[flag type=transaction table="inventory"]
< [/if]
<
102a94
> [/if]
127,129c119
<
< [if variable DECREMENT_INVENTORY]
< Inventory of [item-code] now:
---
> [if variable DECREMENT_INVENTORY]Inventory of [item-code] now:
138a129

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Any man who is under 30, and is not liberal, has not heart; and any man
who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has not brains.
 -- Winston Churchill