[ic] Order detail missing

Guy Soudant interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sat Jun 16 12:10:00 2001

Hi,

I had a similar problem a few days ago. It seems that the logic behind
the "adding order data to the orderline table" was not available working
in the log_transaction file (the code for the inventory decrementing is
not working as well). I have added the code and now it works.

If you want to be sure that this is your problem, then take a look at
/your_path_to_catalog/logs/log
There should be something like the following:

#### begin ORDERNR #####
Place table transactions in transaction mode.
Place table orderline in transaction mode.
Place table userdb in transaction mode.
Add main order ORDERNR to transactions: 1
1
Added PRODUCT_CODE to orderline: 1
Inventory now: -1
[/try]
#
#### end ORDERNR #####

Crucial is the line: "Added PRODUCT_CODE to orderline: 1"

If this line is missing (as well as the inventory now: -1), then add the
logic to the log_transaction file (you can find this file in
/your_path_to_catalog/etc). You will have to check which code was
missing / not working, but you can find the logic at the bottom.

I added the following code near to the bottom of the file (just above
the [comment]Past add data entry.[/comment] line). Note however, that
this was the way I got it to work, but I believe that there is already a
routine that should work. I have yet to find out why it does not work.
But adding the code below fixed the problem for me.

[comment][perl] Log("Past transactions entry.");
[/perl][/comment][item-list]Added [item-code] to orderline: [import
table=orderline type=LINE continue=NOTES]
code: [value mv_order_number]-[item-increment]
store_id: __STORE_ID__
order_number: [value mv_order_number]
session__MVC_FIELDMUNGE__: [data session id]
username: [data session username]
shipmode: [item-modifier mv_shipmode]
sku: [item-code]
quantity: [item-quantity]
price: [item-price noformat]
subtotal: [item-subtotal noformat]
size__MVC_FIELDMUNGE__: [item-modifier size__MVC_FIELDMUNGE__]
color: [item-modifier color]
order_date: [value order_date]
affiliate: [data session source]
campaign: [value campaign]
status: pending
[/import]
Inventory now: [data table=inventory col=quantity key="[item-code]"
increment=1 value="-[item-quantity]"]
[/item-list][/try]
[catch] There was an error adding to the transaction log. [/catch]
[if scratch auto_create]
	Logout auto-created user: [userdb logout]
	[value name=mv_username set=""]
[/if]
[comment][perl] Log("Past add data entry."); [/perl][/comment]

Hope this is usefull

Regards

Guy Soudant