[ic] Order detail missing

Craig Heim interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sat Jun 16 14:05:00 2001

Mike,

I think some of my issues are the result of problems in the wizard.

I blew my testbed away and did a fresh cvs update, ./configure,
and makecat.  With one eye on error.log and another on the wizard,
there are two crashes involving the transaction log and the shipping
info.

I don't want to bog this list down with the gory details, so I am
going to log a bug on bugzilla.

Guy,

Thanks for the tips.  I tried it out, but I'm hitting other bugs.
I assume that Mike and other Interchange developers saw your post
and will incorporate your code.

Thanks all.  This list has a very high signal/noise ratio.

Craig Heim
Cellar Cinemas