[ic] Order Manager showing $0.00 total

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sun Jun 17 07:06:00 2001

"Tim Mirecki" <tim@q5.ca> writes:

> Hi:
>
> When I place an order, the order manager shows me $0 for the order total. I
> am using a pricing table with CommonAdjust. Does anyone know what I need to
> do to keep the adjustment right through to the Order Manager?

AFAIK the prices are recorded in the transactions/orderline tables,
so the problem lies there. I've build a catalog for 4.7.x from
scratch with CommonAdjust where the prices displayed correctly
in the order manager. Read the other mails about the bug
in etc/log_transaction on the list.

Ciao
        Racke

--
Master of Swiss Web 2001: http://www.zweifel.ch/

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices