[ic] german version of interchange around?

IC-Admin interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sun Jun 17 13:10:00 2001

On Sun, 17 Jun 2001, Florian Kleedorfer wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> I need to find/create a fine German translation of interchange (admin Iface,
> [Error messages], ...) If there's anybody out there that
>
> 	*)  has already done the translation
> 	*)  also needs a German version and would participate in translating
> 	*)  knows a location where to find translations of Interchange
> 	or
> 	*)  has anything interesting to tell me on the subject
>
> , his/her reply will be appreciated!
>
> Thanx in advance,
>
> Florian Kleedorfer

I guess, start translating and donate it to the community, is the
answer. Unless RH has so much money to hire people to do the
translations for them. And that's of course something I don't know.

So, why not giving them a call and ask them directly ? May be they
don't like to answer stuff like that on this list in public.

BF