[ic] german version of interchange around?

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sun Jun 17 17:34:00 2001

Quoting Florian Kleedorfer (klee@yy-mm-dd.com):
> Hi list,
>
> I need to find/create a fine German translation of interchange (admin Iface,
> [Error messages], ...) If there's anybody out there that
>
> 	*)  has already done the translation
> 	*)  also needs a German version and would participate in translating
> 	*)  knows a location where to find translations of Interchange
> 	or
> 	*)  has anything interesting to tell me on the subject
>
> , his/her reply will be appreciated!

Stefan Hornburg is working on this now, as well as doing yeoman work
getting the entire UI ready for mere translation. If you check out the very
latest from CVS, you will note a language choice on the Login screen.
8-)

Best,
--
Mike