[ic] Interchange Training courses from Red Hat - Discount

David Adams interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jun 19 10:53:00 2001

To celebrate the summer months, we've got a deal on our brand new
open source e-Commerce training. Right now you can take any of the
following summer courses on the Interchange and save 10% off the course fee.

IC123: Interchange Developer Essentials Course
NORMALLY $2898, NOW $2608.02
Durham, NC Red Hat Headquarters
Jun 25 - Jun 29    5 days

IC044: Interchange Fundamentals
NORMALLY $598, NOW $538.02
Durham, NC Red Hat Headquarters
Jun 25    1 day

Enroll now:
http://www.redhat.com/apps/response/enroll_training.html
Questions? Call 866-2REDHAT, extension 6451 for more information.
Please ensure you quote code 6451 on your enrolment form to qualify for
this offer.

FINE PRINT:
Offer good for the Red Hat, Inc., training courses listed above. No
extensions. Cannot be used retroactively for classes in which one is
currently enrolled, nor for cancellation and concurrent rebookings
within the promotion period of the coupon, unless student originally
registered with the coupon/promotion. May not be combined with other
discount programs or coupons.
May not be used for eLearning. Participant is responsible for
assessing his or her suitability for Red Hat training and enrolling
into the appropriate course. Void where prohibited by law.

David Adams
Red Hat E-Business Solutions
interchange.redhat.com
703-456-2924 Office