[ic] Red Hat mailing lists

David Adams interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jun 19 13:21:00 2001

Red hat has a series of mailing lists about its various products and
programs.  One of these mailing lists is for announcements regarding
Interchange and other Red Hat e-commerce initiatives.  At some point in the
future, we may merge this list and the Interchange-announce mail lists (but
not this one, Interchange-users), but until that time, we'd love you to join
up.  While you're at it, sign up for other Red Hat lists, like "Under the
Brim," the Red Hat newsletter.

In the words of the marketing folks....

Registering your e-mail address with Red Hat provides you significant
benefits.

    o Subscribe to Red Hat newsletters to get the latest information on
        topics and products that are most important to you.

    o Receive notification of special offers and promotions exclusively
        for Red Hat members.

    o Obtain important alerts about developments that could impact your
systems.

To become a Red Hat member click on the link below to register.

http://redhat.rgc2.com/servlet/website/ResponseForm?koE1lLkwkhMpsL1iKHmL

David Adams
Red Hat E-Business Solutions
interchange.redhat.com