[ic] MySQL Problems

rob watson interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jun 20 16:41:01 2001

Hi,

I've been banging my head against the wall trying to integrate a MySQL
database with Interchange.

I've run the gauntlet of errors ( I don't even want to talk about PGP) and
I was wondering if someone could post, or email me, a sample 'catalog.cfg'
and any other config files that enable a connection to a MySQL database.

Some sample errors that I've gotten lately are:

rob4 config error: DBI: no column names returned for affiliate

Error: Table 'ic_test_create' already exists

robert19 config error: No database object for table: gift_certs
Probable mismatch of Database directive to database type,for example
calling DBI without proper modules or database access.

I'm on a SunOS 5.7 and I have gone through the documentation but would
really like to see an example.

Thank's
Rob