[ic] How to get Item Attributes on UI report

Admin interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 21 07:49:00 2001

A couple of weeks ago I asked the list for help getting info from the
customer
when an order was placed.  Got great help, Thanks.  I am able to display the
information everywhere except my customer needs a report that prints the
orders with the Item attributes on them for that days business.

When I look at the UI pages it looks like all info for orders are pulled
from
the orderline table.  Do I need to rethink my approach and create a table
that
records the info or modify the orderline or transaction table to hold this
info.
Also can and how do I write the user input to a table.

Thanks