[ic] Generating Keys & Applying Signatures

ETH Zurich interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jun 26 11:39:01 2001

Thanks for ur reply Dan!

There is a problem with generating a PGP key-pair for a customer. The
command requires the entering of a passphrase and some random keystrokes.
How do I:

1. Make it work in such a way that the passphrase for the key-pair is the
same as the customer's login password; i.e extract the login password of the
customer from the user database and feed it directly into the commandline?

2. Skip the usual process of entering some random keystrokes for the
generating of the key-pair so that everything will be done automatically and
the key-pair saved onto disc?

Thanks in advanced!