[ic] Priority Mail

Jim Balcom interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jun 26 18:27:00 2001

I'm in the final stages of getting my new store on line.

In working on the back end - the check out, I've come up with this
poser:

I want to add Priority Mail as an option. In looking back over some
messages I've saved, Greg Gaskill wrote that he had gotten it working.
My key question is: Where do I get priority.csv and express.csv?

Once I've got them located, I understand (kinda sorta) how to get them
integrated. (But, any additional hand-holding would be appreciated.)

The secondary question is: In the construct package, how do I get other
shipping methods to appear in the checkout option on the checkout page
(without hard coding them)? What's showing right now is just UPS
Ground, UPS 2nd Day, and UPS Next Day. (And, I've gotten them all up to
date and adding in surcharges.)

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Tuesday, June 26, 2001 at 18:25 PM:
So simple, a child could do it. (Child sold separately)

This Linux System has been up 245 hours