[ic] Specific items sequence number in basket

Jim Toro interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jun 27 16:06:03 2001

When doing a [item-list] loop I know how to get the number of items, the
items code and other things but how do I get the number of the item in the
basket. What I mean is that there are 6 items ordered, as the [item-list]
loop occurs I want to create variables and attach the numeric value of the
items sequence (not item code) in the basket.  For instance the fifth
item in the basket is a wrench. I want to be able to say "This is item #5
in your basket"  and then use some method  so that within the loop I can
create variables adding the item sequence number to the variable name
and then use it later in the website for referencing or putting into
another database.

Is there a [item] tag or something that will produce the items sequence in
the basket as the loop occurs ??.

Thanks.