[ic] Priority Mail

Jim Balcom interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jun 27 16:52:01 2001

On Wed, 27 Jun 2001 bill@worldwideimpact.com wrote:

>>I set this up last year. The rates have changed. Here is where they are
>>http://pe.usps.gov/text/dmm/r100.htm#Xfz79519.

Padded them a bit when you entered them, too, I see. :-)

That was beautiful! Thank you for all of this data! Today I got
Priority Mail and Express Mail all set up in the store and working just
beautifully. Now customers can see their actual shipping costs, costs
that are based on weight and depending on how far away they are. And,
THAT was the whole purpose of my switching to Interchange!

IT WORKS!

The new Priority Mail rates that go into effect on Sunday appear to be
about a 14% increase over todays rates. Rather than to take the time
right now to enter in all of the new rates, I took yours and I'm adding
a 25% surcharge, using a formula that was posted here a while back, to
cover the added costs of shipping (boxes, tape, plastic bags and other
packaging.)

Thanks for your help! Send me a bill!

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Wednesday, June 27, 2001 at 16:45 PM:
People are more than fun than anybody.

This Linux System has been up 268 hours