[ic] Generating Keys & Applying Signatures

ETH Zurich interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jun 27 17:56:00 2001

Hi Zack,

I have read through the manual for Expect. I have to admit that I am very
new to this. Is it possible for u to give me some sample scripts on using
Expect to do PGP keys generation to get me started, or at least, let me know
where to get them.

Thanks very much!