[ic] Commonadjust and pricing question!

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jun 27 21:12:01 2001

Hi List,

I've a problem with commonadjust and dealer. It seems to me, my bad
english is my problem too, to understand the docs and the results of the
mail-archivslist /by searching of any answer of my questions) right.

I've 4 files of products like

products.asc
products1.asc
products2.asc
products3.asc

and all that files has a pricefield like "price". But, the one file
"products3.asc" has an extra field "price_2" for the dealer and the file
"userdb" has a field "pricegroup" for two kind of the dealer with "1" or
"2" in that field. The common price is for the dealer "2". But the
dealer "1" has a special offer with a better price in "products3.asc"
file. This kind of dealer has the price, which is comming from the field
price_2. All other kind of dealer (the group "2" in field "pricegroup"
of the file userdb.asc or userdb.txt) get the price from the field
"price". But all other products files has no such field "price_2" like
the file "products3.asc".

How can I change the price for the dealer "1", if an items was orderer
from the product file "products3.asc"?
Are there a solutions for an old minivend 3.14-5? Or are there only a
solutions with IC?

If my english is too terrible to understand me, let me know and show me
the error in my english message please.

Any tips, hints or helps are very welcome.

Thank you!

ciao

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger          black point arts Internet Solutions GmbH