[ic] customer shipping for USPS question

Jim Balcom interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 28 06:15:01 2001

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, Raymond wrote:

R>>the default shipping methods are UPS and International Surface,
R>>well I don't use UPS or International surface, I only use
R>>domestic USPS Priority Mail.
R>>
R>>So how do create a method so that it calculates the
R>>shipping based on quantity, say:
R>>
R>>charge $4.00 per each product ? or charge a flat rate of $4.00
R>>regardless of how many items are in the cart.
R>>
R>>I tried for hours to do this and no luck, I
R>>removed all the shipping methods from the admin menu
R>>under administration/shipping, and now want to create
R>>one from scratch that best will suit me, can anyone help ?

Tell it to create a new method, give it a 'handle' like 'uspspm' give
it a name - Priority Mail. There is a drop-down and you can select (as
I recall) by quantity. Then, fill in the amount. Save it and Apply
Changes.

What specific problems are you having?

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Thursday, June 28, 2001 at 06:10 AM:
Why doesn't DOS ever say "Excellent command or filename!"

This Linux System has been up 0 hours