[ic] Setting up admin ui with manual installation

Bryan Napier interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 28 11:07:01 2001

Well, I decided to answer my own question.  DON'T DO A MANUAL INSTALLATION!

I have made makecat my friend.!

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@developer.akopia.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@developer.akopia.com]On Behalf Of Bryan
Napier
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 8:56 PM
To: interchange-users@developer.akopia.com
Subject: [ic] Setting up admin ui with manual installation

I have searched all over the mailing list and documentation and cannot find
out how to setup the administrative back-end to operate with a store that
was created per the instructions in the "Interchange Tutorial".  When I try
to access http://localhost/cgi-bin/myhappylittlestore/admin/index all I am
greeted with is a 500 error.  Apache's error.log only lists a "Premature end
of script header" and the stores error.log file has nothing written to it.

Am I missing some database files, or configuration options that need to be
set in order to get this to work?

BTW- I can access the construct something admin section without fail, so I
know that my perl config and apache config is cool.

Thanks!

--
Bryan Napier <bnapier@providicom.com>
Solution Developer, MCSD/MCSE/MCP+i