[ic] IC contractor list

Doug Alcorn interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 28 16:59:00 2001

I often see reqeusts for contractors to do IC programming.  I know
there used to be a list of contractors with contact information.  Has
this list gone away?  Unless someone tells me not to, I will be
compiling a list to put up on my web server.  If you are interested in
being listed, just send me your contact info.  Include your
name/company name, phone number, snail mail address, email address,
and web address.
--
 (__) Doug Alcorn (mailto:doug@lathi.net http://www.lathi.net)
 oo / PGP 02B3 1E26 BCF2 9AAF 93F1  61D7 450C B264 3E63 D543