[ic] Simple, Matrix and Modular Options

Craig Heim interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 28 22:45:00 2001

Jake,

I need the modular options to work correctly too, but have hit two
snags:

(1) When adding a modular option to an item, the Master Item
cannot be set to the newly added item.  In effect, there is no way
to add modular options at all.

(2) The total amount of the item with modular options changes when
it is added to a shopping cart.

These are both on the bug list and I just traded some emails with
an Interchange developer who stated that there is a lot of work
to do on modular options.  He called it a "top priority" -- sounds
good to me.

-Craig