[ic] Do not create session

interchange-users@lists.akopia.com interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jun 29 16:34:01 2001

How do I make interchange not create a session file for a page request
based on either the client host address/network or by the page requested?

I have set up my LVS to request IC pages from the real servers. This way
if IC is down on a particular server that server is taken out of the LVS
pool. The LVS checks every minute. Many session files are being created. I
do not want to create a session file for the LVS host. I can control the
page the LVS checks so if there is anything I could put on a page to
suppress the creation of the session file that would be great.

I hope I not just being dense. I looked around but could not find a way to
do this.

Bill Carr
Worldwide Impact
bill@worldwideimpact.com