[ic] how to post a promostion on the front page ?

Raymond Miecznik interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jun 29 18:34:00 2001

you mean the merchandising.txt file under /products ?

or the merchandising.sql ?

the .sql file is emply, the .txt file I removed those old products
and only left the ones that I created, I restarted the server
and it's still showing the old ones...

Raymond