[ic] how to post a promostion on the front page ?

Matthew Schick interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jun 29 18:53:00 2001

On 29 Jun 2001 15:33:43 -0700, Raymond Miecznik wrote:
> you mean the merchandising.txt file under /products ?
>
> or the merchandising.sql ?
>
> the .sql file is emply, the .txt file I removed those old products
> and only left the ones that I created, I restarted the server
> and it's still showing the old ones...
>

> Raymond

You will have to remove them from the database (MySQL, Postres, etc).
The .sql file just lets IC know that the table has been created, and the
text file reflects the values in the database....

Matt