[ic] Manual install of Akopia Interchange

Kyle Cook interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jun 29 21:03:01 2001

Read the documentation at :

http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/dev/icinstall

Basically, you will need Telnet or SSH or Terminal access
to the server.

IC is not simply a perl script, but a daemon which must
be installed from the command line.

If this type of procedure is something your not comfortable
with (or want to try) then check out the Red Hat Services
for a fee they can help you get set up. (links to services
found at above url on left side)

Kyle Cook