[ic] How to Add new fields to Product Database and edit them in Admin UI ???

Tal Hart (TelNET) interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sat Jun 30 04:16:00 2001

I need to add more fields to the Products database,
Is there a from or way of doing it through the Admin UI ??

I can manually add the Fields in the tables, and import the new table,
but than this field dosent appear in any Admin page,
for adding products/editing etc...

whats the way of doing that ?
Is the Admin Edit/Add pages etc.. is automatically built according to the
Forms in the table,
or do i need to edit the Admin pages accordingly ??

Tal Hart
TelNET Communication
Tel # + 972-9-8859919    Fax # +972-9-8859929
Address : Office - 10 giborey israel, New industrial area,Netanya
Post Adress : 2 Gur st. , Ramat Poleg , Netanya , ISRAEL , 42000
E-mail : tal@telnet.co.il           Web : www.telnet.co.il