[ic] Stopping the IC parser early - break(), exit() or document.done()?

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:55:47 -0500

Quoting Dan B (db@cyclonehq.dnsalias.net):
> I'd like to discover an IC tag that stops it from continuing to parse (it
> just packs up the HTML and ships it off).  Kind of like break(), exit() or
> document.done() in other languages.
>
> [if !session logged_in]
>          If you already have an account with us, please <a href="[area
> login.html]">Login</a>.<BR>
>          <BR>
>          If you are new customer, please <a href="register.html">Register</a>.
>
>          [include templates/regions/checkout_bottom]
>          [comment]Would like to stop here[/comment]
> [/if]

How about [goto]? It defaults to going to the end of the document.

--
Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <mheins@redhat.com>

Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
-- Karl Lehenbauer