[ic] Merchant Account question using the Construct Something template??

Psirix@aol.com Psirix@aol.com
Thu, 01 Mar 2001 01:31:24 EST

Dear Interchange users,
I am using the "Construct Something" template to make my e-commerce site for my business.  I would like to know whoever reads this if they have an e-commerce or any type of site using the Construct Something Template?  I would like to see the possibilities of this template.  If your site is e-commerce I have another question.  I already have a merchant account now I just need to make the site.  How do I "link" my homepage and my merchant account together so I can take credit cards in real time?  Im confused about this.  Or do I take the credit card info after the order is placed then when the order arrives to me via e-mail then go my virtual credit card machine on the net then charge it this way??  Does someone know how to intergrate the two?  If anyone has information can you please send it my way?  My e-mail is:   Psirix@aol.com
I appreciate your help.
Thank you,
Nick Gregory