[ic] Interchange won't start

Rick Lord rick@desertlord.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 23:07:28 -0700

Please help. I just installed Interchange on my server. I am running
RedHat 7.0 with Apache. Apache uses /var/www/ for the document root, so
my website is in /var/www/domain.com/html and interchange is installed
in /var/www/domain.com/interchange. Forgive me if this is too much info,
but I want to make sure I explain it completely. Anyway I ran
./configure which went fine, then makecat which also went fine. Then I
tried to start Interchange and got this error. "Interchange not
configured, no interchange.cfg." Any ideas?
Thanks.

--
Rick Lord
Desert Lord Enterprises