[ic] Indexing

joachim.richter joachim.richter@usvideocenter.de
Thu, 01 Mar 2001 13:54:51 +0100

Dictionary indexing with index

although we do believe we put the info about the index in right, interchange will not build index files

this is the indexing part of the config.cfg

Database	products	products.txt		TAB
Database	products	INDEX			xschauspi1:f
Database	products	INDEX			xschauspi2:f
Database	products	INDEX			xschauspi3:f
Database	products	INDEX			description:f
Database	products	INDEX			catgry:f
Database	products	INDEX			xdult:f
Database	products	INDEX			xstuo:f
Database	userdb		userdb.txt		TAB
Database	banner		banner.txt		TAB
Database	dvlds		dvlds.txt		TAB
Database	dvlds		INDEX			xschauspi1:f
Database	dvlds		INDEX			xschauspi2:f
Database	dvlds		INDEX			xschauspi3:f
Database	dvlds		INDEX			description:f
Database	dvlds		INDEX			catgry:f
Database	dvlds		INDEX			xdult:f
Database	dvlds		INDEX			xstuo:f

ProductFiles   products dvlds
ClearCache  NO
PageCache  YES
SearchCache  YES

This is what we get, what did we miss ????????????????????

Configuring catalog usmc...Using default DBM database.
ConfigDatabase scalar parameter INDEX redefined to 'xschauspi1:f', was category:c.
In line 4 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
Database	products	INDEX			xschauspi1:f

ConfigDatabase scalar parameter INDEX redefined to 'xschauspi2:f', was xschauspi1:f.
In line 5 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
Database	products	INDEX			xschauspi2:f

ConfigDatabase scalar parameter INDEX redefined to 'xschauspi3:f', was xschauspi2:f.
In line 6 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
Database	products	INDEX			xschauspi3:f

ConfigDatabase scalar parameter INDEX redefined to 'description:f', was xschauspi3:f.
In line 7 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
Database	products	INDEX			description:f

ConfigDatabase scalar parameter INDEX redefined to 'category:f', was description:f.
In line 8 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
Database	products	INDEX			catgry:f

ConfigDatabase scalar parameter INDEX redefined to 'xadult:f', was category:f.
In line 9 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
Database	products	INDEX			xdult:f

ConfigDatabase scalar parameter INDEX redefined to 'xstudio:f', was xadult:f.
In line 10 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
Database	products	INDEX			xstuo:f

ConfigDatabase scalar parameter INDEX redefined to 'xschauspi2:f', was xschauspi1:f.
In line 13 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
Database	dvlds		INDEX			xschauspi2:f

ConfigDatabase scalar parameter INDEX redefined to 'xschauspi3:f', was xschauspi2:f.
In line 14 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
Database	dvlds		INDEX			xschauspi3:f

ConfigDatabase scalar parameter INDEX redefined to 'description:f', was xschauspi3:f.
In line 15 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
Database	dvlds		INDEX			description:f

ConfigDatabase scalar parameter INDEX redefined to 'category:f', was description:f.
In line 16 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
Database	dvlds		INDEX			catgry:f

ConfigDatabase scalar parameter INDEX redefined to 'xadult:f', was category:f.
In line 17 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
Database	dvlds		INDEX			xdult:f

ConfigDatabase scalar parameter INDEX redefined to 'xstudio:f', was xadult:f.
In line 18 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
Database	dvlds		INDEX			xstuo:f

thanks guys

joe

US Video Center Medien GmbH