Re[2]: [ic] Gift Cert and discount coupons

Integricity Support Team support@integricity.com
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 10:09:13 +0800

Hi!!

Just wondering what other solutions there are out there with regards
to the gift certs and discount coupons.
Basically there could be the % discount ones - unique number to ident
so no reusage of coupon

And the gift certs are like value based - USD10, USD20 - also no
reusage, for obvious reasons.

But, there are also storewide discounts for a limited period of time
or so...

Anyone done this to a catalog of yours?

cmc> On Wed, Feb 28, 2001 at 11:43:34AM +0800, Alex Lam wrote:
>> Hi interchange-users,
>>
>> I'm just a little bit confused here. How is the best way to issue and
>> give out discount coupons and gift certs?
>>
>> Thanks

cmc> Leaving aside the code, there are **lots** of different ways that
cmc> merchants issue coupons and even gift certificates.  You really need
cmc> to outline the business concept you want before you dig into the code.