Re[2]: [ic] Gift Cert and discount coupons

Integricity Support Team support@integricity.com
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 11:13:33 +0800

Hi!!

What I'd like is to have available a variety of coupons and certs.
1. Reusable - discount coupons
2. Non-reusable - discount coupons and gift certs

Have you implemented it for your site?

Thanks a lot, dude.

Friday, March 02, 2001, 10:11:35 AM, you wrote:

cmc> On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 10:09:13AM +0800, Integricity Support Team wrote:
>> Hi!!
>>
>> Just wondering what other solutions there are out there with regards
>> to the gift certs and discount coupons.
>> Basically there could be the % discount ones - unique number to ident
>> so no reusage of coupon
>>
>> And the gift certs are like value based - USD10, USD20 - also no
>> reusage, for obvious reasons.
>>
>> But, there are also storewide discounts for a limited period of time
>> or so...

cmc> And there are gift certificates for product, whole or in part,
cmc> free shipping, etc. etc....  Some are reusable.

cmc> What do you WANT?

>> Wednesday, February 28, 2001, 9:55:09 PM, you wrote:

>> cmc> Leaving aside the code, there are **lots** of different ways that
>> cmc> merchants issue coupons and even gift certificates.  You really need
>> cmc> to outline the business concept you want before you dig into the code.

Best regards,
 Alex Lam
 mailto:support@integricity.com
 Integricity Corporation