Idea for developer's list. Was: Re: [ic] Echange en Francais,

Greg Gaskill webmaster@aboron.com
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 13:30:01 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Heins" <mikeh@minivend.com>
To: <interchange-users@lists.akopia.com>
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2001 11:44 AM
Subject: Re: [ic] Echange en Francais,

<..snip..>

> We have a list set up to take non-english discussions to:

> --

I was wondering if it would be a good idea to set up an
'interchange-developers' list for people to discuss more advanced
implementations and solutions using Interchange.

The '-developers' would hopefully scare the newbies away, or keep
them in the '-users' list.  I've got plenty of unused space on my server
be the best choice for administering it).