Idea for developer's list. Was: Re: [ic] Echange en Francais,

Matthew Schick mschick@brightredproductions.com
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 12:54:59 -0600

On Friday March 02 2001 12:30, you wrote:
I would love to see such a seperation..... Keep from having to wade thru the
same questions and answers every day to get to the real "meat" of the
discussion...... just my two cents <g>