[ic] Ergent..Please help.

Chris Rapier rapier@psc.edu
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 17:54:49 -0500

Matthew Schick wrote:

> markj@redhat.com wrote:
> >
> >Bob Lorenzini wrote:

> >> One solution would be to give each size a different sku.
> >>
> >Another would be to read the docs regarding accessories and item
> >modifiers.
> >--
to know how to phrase the question. Without the right language you'll
get buried in your results. Users need to read the documentation as
fully as possible first, the search the archive.

Also, WRT to the on line documentation. Is is possible to give us the
option of having the entire document in one file (and could we do this
with the old minivend 4 docs like they used to be)? It gives us the
option of being able to do keyword searches. Frames and documents that
are broken down into small pages simply suck for searching like that.

Chris