[ic] Weight: Changing pounds to kilos

Integricity Support Team support@integricity.com
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 08:37:37 +0800

Hi!!

Whether you use kgs or pounds is not really an issue. If you
standardise and only use one convention and not the other, then it is
not a problem. I personally have entered my data in kgs, despite it
saying pounds. As long as you key in the shipping tables according to
kg and not pounds, there is no problem.

I have actually got a script where customers can convert kgs to
pounds, etc... You click on it and it pops up in a new page for anyone
to calculate stuff. You can mail me if you'd like it.

Best regards,
 Alex Lam
 mailto:support@integricity.com
 Integricity Corporation